From:
Tracie Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:10:39 -0600
Jill-

I use the B-72 and the ink that I have used successfully is Millennium Zig
Memory System Pigment Pens , Zig Memory System Opaque Writer Pigment Ink
(White and Black) made by Kuretake Co (sold through Light Impressions) and
the Micron PIGMA Pen made by Sakura Color Products (University Products)

You do need to let them dry before putting the top coat on.  Usually only a
couple of minutes is fine.
Hope this helps
Tracie