From:
Tanasak Krabuanrat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 22:16:27 +0000
Dear all,
The reason that I was asking about information on debate between Visitors and
curators, that is, because, it is the area that I will have to write about in my
exam, there is no further information for the question.  I am quite confused as
well.  So far in class it was all about access, curators providing information of
objects for visitors (while keeping in mind that the visitors are not an expert at
interpreting art or object as well as the curators themselves).  This is what I
guess my instructor meant to ask in the exam.
If there are other areas that you could recommend me to explore on this matter,
please do not hesitate to give some advice.

Thank you again,
fon