Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 19:02:26 -0400
I am a graduate student studying the production elements
of educationally effective children's (magazine format)
television like animation, live action, puppets -- as used in
Sesame Street, The Electric Company. I am interested mainly
in assessing what kinds of ideas are best communicated via animation,
live action, and narration and whether these formats of presentation
hold true for video in a designed environment like museums.

Can museums learn from "good" T.V.?
What kinds of formats do you use in video presentations in your
museums?
How and why do you select specific formats?

I would be interested to get insights from people on this list as well
as suggestions of sources on this topic (non-interactive video
presentations within exhibits).

Thanks in advance.

Please Email me directly: [log in to unmask]

Deborah Gaffin
Harvard Graduate School of Education