From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 23:27:12 -0700
The list has requested looking for a job postings not be included.

With that said, you and any others who have just joined the list with
the same intention are encouraged to visit my 3-week old website which,
by the way, has had close to 1,600 visits in that time.  The website is
dedicated to the subject of employment and includes many references to
nonprofit and museum sites.  It can be found here:
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414.index.html

On a related note, it bears noting that the EEOC posted new guidelines
for establishing vicarious liability on the part of employers
relational to harassment on June 21.  Those in positions of
responsibility in all companies should take the time to read them, and
employess who may have such concerns would be wise to do so as well.
Both the full text, and an excerpted version I am creating based on my
reading (sifting out a lot of legalese for the lay person) will be
included on my next revision of the page.

Such information can be found at http://www.eeoc.gov (Look for the June
21 Notice).

--- Jennifer Schlobohm <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear list members,
> I am a recent grad of Vassar College in
> Poughkeepsie, NY who is in the
> market for a job in museum work on the east coast
> starting in the fall.
===
Indigo Nights