From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 07:20:27 -0700
Yes, I couldn't agree with John more.  There are
countless people on this list.  Most have very pure
motives.  Others are here to harvest what they can for
not-so-good purposes.  Even if you post to MuseJobs, I
discourage you from putting your most personal
information in your resume.  Your home address and
phone number in a worldwide forum such as this, not
protected by US law in that we have international
members, is simply an invitation for personal
headache.

An email address and a state should be sufficient for
the preliminary resume.  If a hiring supervisor is
interested, send them your full information directly,
but don't post it here.

I personally have had headaches in terms of cyber
stalkers on this list.  I'd hate to see this happen to
you or anyone else.

And if you haven't already done so, you better now go
put your phone number on the government's Do Not Call
list.  There are Americans who troll lists of this
size looking for information for spam purposes.

Indigo Nights