From:
Lucy Skjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 22:45:43 -0700
Daniel Robert wrote:

"This should not be taken as a personal slight on your extremely valid
comment, but The Tech seems to be offering some (relatively) high paying

jobs lately that are mor inline with the private sector; good for them
(and eventually we hope for all of us)."
--

Daniel - if you saw the cost of housing  in San Jose, you'd know why The
Tech is offering what looks like a good salary.  It takes two such