Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:52:00 -0800
>I apologize for cross-postings...
>
>I am wondering if anyone has had experience with providing audio tours
>such that the users are free to roam in unsupervised areas, such as
>out-of-doors, where the visitor has the opportunity to walk away without
>returning the unit.  Is this done anywhere?  If so, how did you ensure
>that the units would be returned?  Was it effective?

I would suggest contacting Antenna Audio at 415.332.4862. They produce
audio tours for most of the major museums in the US and would know the
answer if anyone would.

R.

--

Warbaby
The WebSite. The Domain. The Empire.

The MonkeyPool
WebSite Content Development
http://www.monkeypool.com

        Once you get the nose on, the rest is just makeup.