From:
"HENDERSON, Bonny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 14:36:05 -0800
I am interested in corresponding with like minded professionals in the
field of museum retail and merchandising programs.  I am the
on-staff roving consultant for these programs at the Museum of Victoria
in Australia and I wish to compile a list of addresses to research your
experiences in Web merchandising, product development, shop design etc.
The MoV covers a vast field of knowledge including, natural history,
science, transport, aviation, Indigenous studies and social history.  I
need all the help I can get!
I look forward to hearing from you.  Bonny Henderson, Project Manager,
Retail and Merchandising, Museum of Victoria.  [log in to unmask]
Fax:  61 3 9669 9724