From:
Maria Economou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 1994 21:33:13 +0000
I am looking for more detailed information on a publication titled ITEM
(Image Technology in European Museums and Art Galleries).
It started being published in 1990 and lists multimedia projects in museums
and gallleries. I think that it is in the form of a database, but there is a
hard copy as well.
It is produced by IVAIN (International Visual ARts Information Network?) in
Ipswich, Suffolk (UK).

Would anybody out there know anything more about this? What kind of article it
includes, how many issues there are a year, etc.
I am trying to get the latest issues for an inter-library loan, so any
information would be welcome.

Maria Economou
Linacre College
OXFORD