From:
Betsey Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:45:08 -0500
We have been using an online system called "ETapestry" The benefits are
that since it is online it is continually being updated so there is no
need to purchase updates; they have good training, mostly online, so no
need to attend training seminars;and you can customize fields that you
would want to search on. We've been very happy with it. I am not sure
how many entries it will accept.

Betsey Mayhew
Martha's Vineyard Museum