From:
Robert Mac West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:24:17 EDT
Please excuse the cross-postings.

This note is to remind AAM-goers that the semi-annual Roundtable on Traveling
Exhibitions will be held from 12:15 - 1:30 on Wednesday, April 28, in the
Erie Room of the Cleveland Marriott. This is an opportunity for organizations
with traveling exhibitions for lease to announce and describe their
offerings, for museums in search of traveling exhibitions appropriate to
their audiences to find out what is available and in the pipeline, and for
general discussion of the traveling exhibition business.

We ask that those who attend the session bring 40-50 copies of their
promotional materials for general distribution. If your institution is unable
to attend, but would like materials distributed, please express mail them to
me, Robert Mac West, marked "Hold for AAM Meeting" at Marriott Downtown Key
Center, 127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH, 44114, phone 216/696-9200 for
delivery no later than Monday, April 26.

The materials that you provide at the meeting, or send to Informal Learning
Experiences, Inc. at [log in to unmask], will be included in the Summer 1999
issue of the printed Traveling Exhibition Report and the Children's Traveling
Exhibition Report which be available around Memorial Day.

The Traveling Exhibitions Reports are based on the searchable database we
maintain. You may get further information on this by-subscription searchable
file at www.informallearning.com.

Our database and publications include exhibitions in the areas of science and
technology, natural history, environment, anthropology, children and science
and art. We are actively expanding our listings in the humanities.

Please contact ILE directly with questions or information. Phone
202/362-5823; fax 202/362-3596; email [log in to unmask]; web
www.informallearning.com.

Robert Mac West
President
Informal Learning Experiences, Inc.