From:
Lynne Teather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 1994 11:42:58 -0500
 Thanks to Steven Smith for the suggestion. We do know about the Getty
work "Insights" which is indeed an excellent piece.

"Insights: Museums Visitors Attitudes Expectations -- A Focus Group
 Experiment"  (Los Angeles, CA : The J. Paul Getty Trust, The Getty
 Center for Education in the Arts, 1991).

 Available from the Getty Center for Education in the Arts
 1875 Century Park East, Suite 2300
 Los Angeles, CA  90067

 Does any one else have any suggestions? I am particularly interested
 in unpublished studies whether theses or internal reports that might
 not be available through the usual routes.

 Again, the subject is "Art Museums and the Public".***********

 Thanks for your assistance,

 Dr. Lynne Teather,
 Museum Studies Program,