From:
murph the surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 17:34:07 +0100
Robbin Murphy here from artnetweb letting you know that even though
PORT has sailed from the MIT List Visual Arts Center our ship has
proven seaworthy and will be calling on another location soon.

Meanwhile, this is what PORT is up to:

We're working on a print catalogue that should be around 1,000 pages.

We're keeping the PORT Web site up-to-date. Screenshots of all
the projects should be complete in the next week or so. We'll keep
adding to the site and adjusting to the trajectory of PORT as it continues.

The PORT workspace:
http://artnetweb.com/port/

Some of the "Essays and Other Writing" pertaining to PORT on the
Web site:

"@ PORT"
A "rePORT" for the March Intelligent Agent newsletter.
http://artnetweb.com/views/intelligent_agent/mar97.html

"Venues of Process: The Road Unraveled"
musEleanor for Intelligent Agent.
http://artnetweb.com/port/venues/

"Notes On Immersion"
G.H. Hovagimyan
http://artnetweb.com/port/immersion/

"Wigglism"
The most current version of Ebon Fisher's manifesto.
http://artnetweb.com/port/wigglism/

"PORT Roundtable Discussion Transcript"
An informal roundtable discussion held in the gallery on the last day of
the project by the organizers and some of the participants, volunteers and
visitors.
http://artnetweb.com/port/roundtable/roundtable_1.html

"PORT Journal"
A casual record of the creation of PORT.
http://artnetweb.com/port/journal/journal.html

"PORT-MIT Listserv Archives"
Archives of the six month-long e-mail listserv where PORT was planned and
discussed by participants and visitors.
http://home.ease.lsoft.com/Archives/port-mit.html

ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
[log in to unmask]    http://artnetweb.com
426 Broome Street, NYC 10013  212-925-1885
PORTatMIT: http://artnetweb.com/port/