From:
Kathy Mulvaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:42:17 -0500
Hello everyone -

I am trying to place a monetary value on volunteer hours.  I understand
that grants say to place a value according to how much you would pay
someone to do the task.  I am interested in learning if any standard
values exist in the museum field for:  educational program leaders,
docents, front desk help, etc.  I would also like to know the source of
the values.

If any industry standard does not exist, I would be curious to hear what
other institutions are using as a values.   Feel free to reply off list.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kathy Mulvaney