From:
Tori Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2014 14:42:56 +0000
HI Gabby,

I'm wondering where your mother is located?

Here are a couple of resources you can pass on that might be helpful.  We don't have the capabilities to do Skype in the classroom at this time unfortunately, but hopefully this can help out.

https://www.aza.org/thematic-educational-activities/

https://www.aza.org/educator-resources/#

http://www.childrenandnature.org/

https://www.aza.org/PressRoom/detail.aspx?id=29431