From:
Pamela Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 09:44:41 -0800
Dennis -

If you are looking for copies of  manuals for your agricultural
equipment, the Special Collections Department at the University of
California at Davis has one of the largest collections of agricultural
technology in the United States.  It includes farm equipment
manufacturer's service and repair manuals, parts lists, and brochures for
American made tractors and other types of farm machinery including
stationary engines and other many vehicles.  The collection was gathered
by F. Hal Higgins, a California agricultural journalist, and also includes
photographs, company histories, and manufacturers sales catalogs. The
earliest manuals date back to 1885 with some of the brochures going back
as early as 1850.  Please contact me if your are interested in knowing
more about the contents of the collection and if we can help you with
information about your farm equipment.  We also have information on foreign
agricultuual equipment.

Pamela S. Pogojeff at [log in to unmask]