From:
Rose Madder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 1996 12:57:07 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] says...

>I'm interested in the relation between business companies with an
>art-collection and educational programms (presentation), because i want to
>compare the situation in other countries with our own.

As you look at Web sites for many art museums and exhibitions, you will
often see that corporate sponsors are listed who pay for and possibly
provide the server on which the Web pages exist. An example would be the
recently published Web pages for the Austin Museum of Art -- the organization
attempting to make a real museum a reality.
--
         Colorful but fugitive.