From:
Deb Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:07:46 -0500
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 3:45 PM, John Martinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Thus, presenting the subject of "evolution" or "creationalism" should be done with an "open mind" to include BOTH aspects of the "theories" or issues, to allow the visitor to come up with their own interpretation or understanding of the subject(s).   But, in no way do I feel that it is the responsibility of a museum to "tell" visitors one opinion over the other or what to believe.

I respectfully disagree. It depends on the mission of the museum.
Would you expect equal time for the Nazi point of view in a Holocaust
museum? Should the Creation Museum in Kentucky devote equal time to
the purely scientific theories of evolution? How about an exhibit
promoting the KKK or other white supremacy groups in a Black/African
museum?

Deb Fuller