From:
Donald Myers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 08:48:07 -0500
Dear Rusty (I hope you don't mind my being informal),

Thanks so much for your reply.  I'm with you, and am under pressure
from studio faculty who were used to giving honoraria and who have a
history of having been offered them from other institutions.  Having
your strong opinion is very helpful.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Don Myers