From:
Regan Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 16:04:15 -0500
Christine,

Our museum has been dealing with this problem as well. We were advised

by our attorney to find either next-of-kin or an executor to sign a deed

of gift for us. So far we have been reasonably lucky in accomplishing

this. Not sure if Wisconsin's laws are different but you may wish to

check.

Regan Brooks

Registrar

Gaston County Museum of Art & History

PO Box 429

Dallas, NC 28034-0429

704.922.7681 ext. 107

 Don't Know What to Do About H1N1 Flu?  Call (704)-854-H1N1 (4161)