From:
"Blair R. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 09:12:54 -0400
To: John Chadwick

John, I am a computer software developer. As a part of my work, I
routinely participate in Internet discussion groups. Last week I joined
MUSEUM-L to assist my daughter (a curator) in getting connected to it.

Of all the lists I've seen, this is *the best*. You clearly put a lot of
effort into managing it, the FAQs and other documentation you provide
are concise and easy to understand, and the host system and software are
of top quality.   As well, your membership is well focused on the
subject matter: there are few irrelevant or inappropriate posts.

Thanks for devoting yourself to MUSEUM-L.  It is a significant
contribution to the worldwide museum community.

(By the way, item 3 of your FAQ understates your membership. On Monday
this week, it stood at 1410.)

Blair

--  Blair R. Martin / Kingston Learning Systems
--  82 Lower Union St., Kingston Ont. K7L 2N1, Canada
--  613-547-5287 / fax 613-547-1672