From:
Victoria Kravitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2013 18:38:06 -0500
Adam,

The information below  is available through the museums web sites.

For Musee Grevin, it appears the emails follow the  format
[log in to unmask] Patrick Le BouillI was the director
there as of September 2012. His email might be
[log in to unmask]  (this is from their annual report  and
their contact page also on the web
http://www.grevin.com/files/grevin/imce/images/RFA%20Mus%C3%A9e%20Gr%C3%A9vin%202012.pdf
and http://www.grevin.com/contact).

M. Olivier Saillard's contact information is not available on the web.

It appears the email addresses for Musée des Arts Décoratifs follows
this format: [log in to unmask]  Sophie Malville is
the AD. You will see contact information for the specific departments
on  page listed below.

(http://www.lesartsdecoratifs.fr/english-439/the-institution/contacts-2151)

Kind regards,
Victoria