From:
Anja Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 18:36:21 -0400
Dear list,
I'm a student of (visual) anthropology currently involved in writing my
thesis on 'Film and museum' for the M.A. at the Georgia-Augusta-University of
Göttingen in Germany. There is not much theoretical literature on this topic
and so I wonder if you can give me information about personal experience with
showing film in a museum/exhibition (with a possible focus on cultural
history museums). What is your own opinion of the use of film and video in
museums?
My intention is to show the development from visual material (film or video)
that was not primarily intended for its use in museums to visual material
that is now used in an interactive manner on PC’s.
Personal messages are welcome. Thank you very much for your time and
consideration.
Anja Mueller ([log in to unmask])