From:
Jim Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 05:02:57 -0500
Thanks Moira,

That's not my original - it's better; more comprehensive.

Same site also has introductions to the other MS Office components.

Thanks again

Jim Roberts

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002 19:15:50 +1030, Moira Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Hello Jim et al,
>
>I did a Google search for a phrase of text extracted from the PowerPoint
tutorial that you posted and came up with just one result, so this is
probably the original source. It can be found with full colour graphics at:

>http://www.bcschools.net/staff/PowerPointHelp.htm
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Moira
>

>Moira Simpson,
>Department of Cultural Studies,
>Flinders University,
>Adelaide,
>South Australia 5153

>Important Subscriber Information:
>
>The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-
faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by
sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The
body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).