From:
UZZELL D DR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jun 1994 17:03:05 BST

Dear All

Does anyone know of any research that has been carried out
exploring the differences (and similarities) in behaviour between
eastern and western visitors to museums and heritage sites (either in
the Far East or in the West).  I am also interested in differences in
attitudes to certain colours and materials.

If you know of any references which might help me, I would be
very grateful if you could let me know.

Many thanks

David Uzzell

Dr David Uzzell