From:
Robert Swieca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:14:00 PDT
A few weeks ago I posted a query about innovative approaches to decorative
arts and design exhibition planning. Among the responses were indications
that this had been done at the High Museum in Atlanta and the Strong Museum
in Rochester.

Does anyone have email addresses for people responsible for these
developments? If so, please let me know either on or off line.

I'm also now seeking information on the integration of communication and
information technologies into  decorative  arts and design exhibitions. Any
information would be appreciated,

Robert Swieca
Powerhouse Museum
Sydney