From:
Max van Balgooy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 12:15:49 -0400
Printing a high-quality book in color is a complex project.  I suggest you
talk with a graphic designer or printing company with experience in this
type of work, either to give you some initial advice or to manage the entire
project.  In Los Angeles, there are lots of people/companies available but
I'm sure you want to keep costs down, so you'll need to find someone who's
familiar with color printing overseas.  If you're looking for references,
contact one of the local art museums who do publishing.

Good luck!

Max A. van Balgooy,
Director of Interpretation and Education
Stewardship of Historic Sites
National Trust for Historic Preservation
1785 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC  20036

Telephone (202) 588-6242
Fax (202) 588-6232