From:
Ben Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:03:17 +0000
Hello Everyone,

I've been scouring my e-mails to read any response to Cynthia Inaba's query
regarding computer reservation programs. We are interested in purchasing a
program but lack knowledge of the various options.

Perhaps someone could tell me if any programs come with calendars "built in"
and ready to go, or do all  programs need to be customized to function as
reservation systems? It would also be very helpful to hear which program;
FileMaker, FileMaker Pro, Vista etc, anyone recommends or has problems with.

Ben Cooper
di Rosa Preserve, Napa
tel:707 226 5991
fax: 707 255 8934