From:
JOHN LANGDON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 1994 09:18:45 -0700
This message was forwarded to me on another list. We are currently outfitting a
skeletal/archaeology lab and would like some comparative material. I would very
much appreciate an approximate price list, especially of the primate material.
Can someone from Kenya respond to me personally, as I am not a subscriber to the
museum list? Thanks very much.

The National Museums of Kenya, in cooperation with the Kenya Wildlife Service
have the following complete skeletons available:
elephant
rhino
giraffe
hippopotamus
lion
leopard
cape buffalo
various antelopes
baboon
Sykes and vervet monkey

JOHN H. LANGDON                email   [log in to unmask]
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGY          FAX  (317) 788-3569
UNIVERSITY OF INDIANAPOLIS     PHONE (317) 788-3447
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46227