From:
Jerrie Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:29:53 PST
I've been involved with exhibit planning where we used the "tripartite"
label. It satisfied those who breeze through exhibits wanting mostly just
the name of the object and perhaps from whence it comes, those who want a
little information, and those who want to really learn about the item or
panel.  It worked very well.
Jerrie

Jerrie Clarke
Curator of Collections