From:
Jim Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 05:27:16 -0500
This is just a bit of Christmas fun designed to raise awareness of the
University of Leicester Museum Studies website - entry is free and anyone
can enter:

To win a signed hardback copy of Professor Susan Pearce's phenominally
successful 'Interpreting Objects and Collections' or (second prize) a
Hardback copy of Prof Susan Pearce's 'On Collecting' (not signed), just
send me ([log in to unmask]) the answers to the following questions, available
on the Museum Studies website, www.le.ac.uk/museumstudies :

1. What is the name of our subscription-free online journal?

2. What is the name of our International Conference, April 25-27, 2006?

3. The University is offering scholarships of £1450 ($2580 approx) in 2006
to celebrate which anniversary of the Department's founding?

4. Now complete the following tie breaker sentence in no more than 20
words: "I visit the Museum Studies website because…….."

Closing Date, Monday 9th January.

Our decision will be final (even if it's wrong) and the winners will be
announced on Friday 13th January 2006. The book(s) will be sent to you
post free.

Go on, have a go.

Jim Roberts
Webmaster