From:
George M Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 04:55:59 GMT
John Chadwick and/or Robert Guralnick:
  Kudos to both of you, John for organizing MUSEUM-L and Robert for
  maintaining the archives.  It occurs to me that the archives might
  serve another purpose, namely to identify the "frequently asked
  questions" and to prepare a FAQ for the list.  A FAQ, if posted
  regularly, might serve to increase the signal to noise ratio on the
  list, not that it is low at present.  It is, in fact one of the
  best lists of the dozen or so which I follow.
--
Mike Jacobs * Arizona State Museum * University of Arizona * Tucson AZ 85721
    * Internet:  [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask] *