From:
Laura Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 16:54:38 -0400
I guess you didn't hear about all of the recent controversy involving the
Jewels of the Romanov's exhibit here in Washington, D.C.  The Russian
Embassy reclaimed the jewels when the show at the Corcoran closed.
The future of the exhibit is still undecided (last I heard).  Does anyone out
there have an update on what is going on?

Laura Mahoney
Office of Sponsored Projects
Smithsonian Institution

>>> Carole Peterson <[log in to unmask]> 05/13/97
03:10pm >>>
looking for any information available about an artist named Indiana
Gyberson.
also when is the Jewels of the Romanov's exhibit scheduled to be in
Memphis
Thanks