Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 17:51:32 -0800
A long time ( and many file purgings) ago, I read an article in which on-site reviews for museums seeking accreditation were discussed.  Does anyone recall whether these reviews were conducted by the AAM?  What costs were incurred?  I am in touch with a small, local museum that seeks to become more "professional," and may benefit from such a review.

Feel free to reply to me off-list.

Robin Shtulman
Notice:

This message was found in a dead-letter box and appears to be for you.
If you have already gotten a copy of this message, we beg your tolerance.

The Unix Systems Group