From:
Lisa Shockley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 10:31:13 -0500
I have been having e-mail trouble for the last couple of days. Another
friend also on this list said someone was looking for help in displaying
a quilt? I recently mounted and hung an 1840s quilt vertically in a
display case. I would be happy to share the information on the steps I
took. It took me approximately 2-3 days to do. You may have to contact
me directly, however. It will be a day or two before everything is
cleared on my computer.

Lisa Shockley
Collections Technician
Kansas City Museum