Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:29:31 EST
     It would seem to me that the National Archives or the Library of
     Congress' Digital Library project would be a good source.

     -Steve Eichner

Subject: HELP!  Image relating to the Bill of Rights needed
Author:  Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    1/27/98 4:55 PM

Please do not respond directly to me, but to Anne Burns.

Does anyone reading this know of an image/artwork which relates to the US Bill
of Rights?  Ms. Burns is working with the Children's Press in NYC on a history
textbook for middle school and needs to have an image by tomorrow (yes Wed.
Jan 28).  Her telephone number is (212) 463-9101
and her fax number is (212) 989-5239

I don't know of any offhand, but maybe Jacob Lawrence or Ben Shahn did an
image?  The image can relate to all the rights or a particular one.