From:
"Michael J. Papp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 20:04:39 -0400
The List,

Being a new member to this list as well as not being affiliated with any
particyular reason may not give me the right to say this but I must.

The "Nude Youths" topics have become an embarassing addition to my
e-mail. When about ten e-mails all titled "Nude Youths" comes up on the
screen it may or may not be taken the right way by other people. So in
the future, please reply off-list. Perhaps I just don't understand the
inner working of museums. I'm not saying to completely discard any
subject heading. Thank you very much.

M. Papp