From:
Jim Lyons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:27:11 -0800
Jan 24, 2000

Vanda,

There's a good chance there are some letterpress printer hobbyists local to
you.  If you can find them perhaps one will do the job at small cost or for
free.  There are clubs or organizations of such printers; I would't think
it would be too hard to find them. In fact, just for fun I took a quick
look on Alta Vista and found these:

http://members.aol.com/aapa96/lpress.html

http://members.aol.com/aapa96/local.html

http://members.aol.com/aapa96/index.html

I'll bet you can find something on one of these sites.

Incidently, if the pictures you have are suitable, maybe you can even get
copies printed on nice paper and offer them in your gift shop.

Hope this helps.

-Jim Lyons
volunteer,
Moffett Field Museum,
Museum of American Heritage, Palo Alto, Calif.

Unfortunately we do not have any negatives or even high copy