Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 23:45:18 -0700
>Dear Colleaques,
>The Minnesota Museum of American Art is doing an exhibition entitled
>"Adventures in the Art Zone." This exhibit includes six installation pieces
>that were designed with children in mind. In preparation for this exhibit,
>we are looking for information from other museums that have art exhibits,
>installation pieces, or sculptures that were designed for children. Thank
>you in advance for your assistance.
>
>Sincerely,
>Larisa Overmier
>Adventures in the Art Zone Intern

Several summers ago I visited Atlanta, Georgia and was quite impressed with
the High Museum of Art's children's exhibit.  Their exhibit had several
installation pieces that I think children would definately enjoy (and I
know that I certainly did.)  I do not know of an e-mail address for them,
but I would suggest that you attempt to contact them.

Sincerely,

Becky Senf, Arizona Historical Society