From:
Aaron Marcavitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:12:37 -0700
My favorites are where can I find a job and can you find it for me, where are the really good
schools, and the occassional "i am doing a report on..."

Aaron
--- Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Roy Hemmat (the wonderful webmaster of
> http://www.museumstuff.com ) and I have been doing
> some talking behind the scenes.  School has just
> started and/or is about to start and, as experience
> has shown for some of us list old timers, it seems the
> same questions get asked over and over and over again
> when the new kids arrive.
>
> The archives are too thick to read, and it seemed to
> us that it would be a good idea to compile a document
> that could be offered when one of the "Say the Secret
> Word, Get the Exploding Cigar or Nifty FAQ"
> expressions comes springing forward.
>
> Roy has agreed to put the FAQ online if I will
> assemble the inputs.  Now that we've agreed to that
> much, we need YOUR help.
>
> What are the questions that get asked time and time
> again, and what are the answers (if there are answers)
> to same?
>
> Obviously employment is one.  There are a number of
> suggestions for that, and you can spring them up.  But
> it seems to me there are lots of others that we see
> with great regularity.
>
> Ok, don't all of you answer at once.
>
> On your mark, get set, GO!!!!
>

> =====
> Indigo Nights

> http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

> Important Subscriber Information:
>
> The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain
> detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to
> [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

> [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "Signoff Museum-L" (without
> the quotes).

=====
www.aaronmarcavitch.com
Webmaster, VAF (www.vernaculararchitecture.org)
Webmaster, ADM (www.americandinermuseum.org)
Webmaster, Boston Harborfest (www.bostonharborfest.com)
Grad. Student Caucus Chair, Am. Assoc of History & Computing

M.A. (Public) History, Middle TN St. Univ