From:
"Kirsten Freeman." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:29:40 +1000
Hello Ann

We at the Performing Arts Museum, Melbourne, Australia are currently planning an exhibition to open in mid-February.  It is fairly modest (total budget $72,000) but we have practised the 'team approach' right from the outset.

The team consists of exhibition designer, curator and project manager (myself).  The designer has worked with us from the beginning and has had significant input into the intellectual content of the exhibition.  It does not however take a strong thematic approach.  Due to the physical constraints of our space, it will be an 'overview' of Australian performing arts whilst exploring selected personalities, companies and movements in more detail.

If you wish to contact me my email is: [log in to unmask]