Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:12:02 -0500
For all interested parties, the RARIN taskforce will be meeting at AAM in
Cleveland on Tuesday, April 27 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm in the Marriott Hotel,
Salon H.  (we previously thought it would be Wednesday evening)

This is an informal session for the purposes of information sharing and
networking.  In addition to airing of concerns and solutions there will be
an introduction to the new RARIN website.  We also hope to hear from
members of AMICO, MDLC, and the authors of two new guides on rights and
repro for museums.  Please join us.

Suzanne Quigley, Chair