From:
Hether Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:48:46 -0500
Eddie,

We use an on-line registration form for school programs.  You can view it
at www.fryeart.org.  Click on School Programs, scroll down to Forms and
you'll find the registration form there.  Our school programs are free, so
this process is *very* simple.  The form is filled out on-line, and the
submit button emails it in.  We don't use this process, yet, for fee based
workshops.

I'm our only school program staff, so the greatest (HUGE) benefit is time
management.  I can handle a stack of reservations at once, and phone-tag is
greatly reduced.  Teachers benefit from being able to submit the form when
it is convenient for them, and book multiple classes at once.

Customer service is many's concern when switching to an on-line
registration form, and I think that there need to be options for those who
don't have computer access, don't like computers, have questions about the
process...however, I have found that most teachers prefer the ease of the
on-line process.

Hether Reed
Museum Educator for School & Family Programs
Frye Art Museum, Seattle