From:
Amy Bissonette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:51:46 -0700
To those in New York, around the U.S., and around the
world....my thoughts go out to those who lost loved
ones yesterday in the horrible events that took place
in DC and NYC.  I lived in Manhattan for a number of
years and like most of us, I am sure there must have
been someone I knew in one of the towers.  I am lucky,
all my friends that still live in NYC are present and
accounted for.  Thank God.  I am having a difficult
time wrapping my mind around the enormity of this and
I wanted to reach out to those closer to the situation
than myself.  My thoughts are with you all....Amy