From:
Angie Steinmetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:38:03 -0700
>How about getting a second job? The younger you are, the easier it is to do
>this. It's the holidays now, and it's a good time to get a part-time, no-
>brainer retail job. After I graduated from school, I ended up getting a second
>job to make ends meet. When I moved to an expensive city (Washington, DC), I
>continued to work 2 jobs: one that paid the bills, one that fed my soul. At
>one point I even had 3 jobs! And when my soul was full and I got tired of
>working so much, I got a job that paid real money.
>
>We all make choices in life. If you find a great job but it doesn't pay
>enough:

Oh that is brilliant thinking.  Hey maybe we just start up slavery again.
We could have people for slaves during the day then make them work at night.
 This if you have any clue at all is the best way to create workers that do
not perform at the optimum level since they are TIRED.

I am sure you will have some witty come back but that does not change the
results of many years of research on the subject.

Randy Little                       Represented by:
R.S.Little Studio                Jim Zaccaro & Assoc.
Photography & Digital Imaging    http://home.earthlink.net/~jimzacc
http://www.rslittle.com