From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 09:41:59 -0600
I'm not sure how "small" you are but we are also a County museum and have
led the way among Texas history museums in putting our collections indexes
on line and are currently in the final stages of digitizing our historic
photo collection which will be put up "alongside" the index on the
Internet.

I am copying this to our Internet consultant who I hope will contact you.
 He is very good at finding the money to do these kinds of projects,
particularly if you then use him to do the work (that's the way it works in
the consulting world; if they want to get the job, they need to help find
the money).

He was the one, by-the-way, that put NASA's shuttle images on line.  He has
a Masters in Library Science with, I believe, a specialty in Archives.  He
also knows a great deal about the Internet.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum
100 East Cedar