Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 16:41:38 +1300
Thanks for the Teddies & Chillies!

Chillies are an acquired taste but we at GLOBAL MUSEUM, did appreciate
receiving STARTING POINT.COM'S Hot Site Award, and the accompanying fiery red
pepper logo!
Today we received some more good news advising that GLOBAL MUSEUM had been
listed on the People's Choice WebSite 500  and awarded CyberTeddy's Top 500
WebSite award.

Our thanks to all those Museum colleagues who have visited GLOBAL MUSEUM in
the past month and cast a vote for us. The best thing about the EZINE is that
it's FREE!

http://www.globalmuseum.org

The Museum JOBS section of the EZINE has proven to be a very popular way of
posting jobs and viewing vacancies online. We appreciate receiving feedback
and here's what one of our satisfied 'job placers' has emailed to us:

" I really do appreciate the depth of replies we've received as a result of
the posting.  Not only are the applicants from farther away than we normally
receive, but the credentials are impecable.  As a result we have a lot more
applicants to wade through,but the calibre of who we are seriously considering
is considerably higher than the last time we posted this job.  I will
definitely pass along the information about your service to our HR department.
(And you can quote me on that!)

Thanks again "

Claire Loughheed, Assistant Director of Education
Worcester Art Museum
55 Salisbury St.
Worcester, MA 01609

JOB PLACEMENT is a FREE service on GLOBAL MUSEUM, although a small donation
per placement is appreciated from those who can afford to do so. Tell you
Human Resources staff to send vacancies to:

GLOBAL MUSEUM News brings you a regularly updated account of Museum, Gallery &
N.F.P. News from around the world. If you have news of international interest,
let the World know through the pages of GLOBAL MUSEUM. Send news items to:

ADVERTISERS - check out the competitive rates by clicking the banner
advertisement on GLOBAL MUSEUM's title page. Your Museum Event, Product or
Service can be profiled internationally to our discerning readership.

For further information email to:  [log in to unmask]
So thanks to the profession once again for those 'Hot Awards'

Roger