From:
Erin E Foley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 10:24:00 -0500
For what it is worth....

This would be an early panorama by photographer E. J. Kelty, who used the
name Century and Century Flashlight Photography for his panoramic shots ca.
1920-1940.  His circus items have really picked up in popularity and value
recently--perhaps this image has a monetary value that might make it
worthwhile for some photography collection, not only the obvious collections
for women writers.

He also took photos while in the Navy, end of WWI.
http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/arttopic/photgphr/photog-k/ej-kelty.htm
http://www.amazon.com/Step-Right-This-Way-Photographs/dp/0760737843

The best website about him appears to be down, but there are many mentions
of his work on the 'net.

Erin Foley

Erin E. Foley
Archivist