From:
Sabrina Henneman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:36:01 -0400
I want to number glass (much more invisible than black ink when
right-side up), and perhaps use it on dark objects so that I don't have
to put down a gray layer of paint before I write the number in black.
Especially for objects that the number is less concealed, a slab of gray
would be much more noticeable than the number in white, I think.

I'd just like to simplify things, if possible.

Sabrina