From:
Jim Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 11:44:06 EST
  Hello Everyone:

  I just joined this List today, so first of all I would like to say
  "hello."

  I'm not sure what the forum of the list is, however I do want some help
  from people with knowledge of Museums, so, hopefully I have contacted the
  experts!!

  I would like to get information on Museums in the MidWest
  (Michigan,Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin,) that would be of interest
  to children.

  My 4 year old daughter would definitely like to see dinosaurs!  We've
  been to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, but that is the
  extent of what I know that is available.

  Can someone help?

  Thanks,

  Jim Archer